The Innovation Onramp program was launched to leverage SVCE’s unique position to engage and support the innovation ecosystem in addressing key technical, market and policy barriers to achieving deep decarbonization in our service territory & beyond. Applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis, starting April 30, 2019.
For proposals requesting grant funding, two stages of grant funding are available:
- Stage 1: $10,000 – $75,000 for proofs of concept
- Stage 2: $50,000 – $100,000 for demonstrations
Criteria and Application
Primary evaluation criteria for proposals are the five prioritization criteria identified in the Decarb Strategy & Programs Roadmap.
- Customer & Community Value
- Emissions Impact
- Scalable & Transferable
- Equity in Service
- Core Role for SVCE
Secondary evaluation criteria include but are not limited to the following.
- Staff resource impacts
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions in the standardized partnership agreements
- Co-funding for project, such as in-kind labor or other grant funding
Innovation Onramp Intro Webinar
SVCE held an introductory webinar on April 17, 2019, to provide additional details on the program approach, key areas of interest, evaluation criteria, and application and review process.
The application for the Innovation Onramp will be open soon.