Research and Analysis
Shared below are research and analysis materials developed by Silicon Valley Clean Energy to provide cities, towns and the public with data, analysis and research on the following topics.
SVCE Buildings Baseline Study Webinar Recording – September 10, 2020
Webinar Recording and Slides
Electron Innovation Onramp Pilot Documents
- Local Market Design Project Final Summary – September 2021
- Local Market Design Project Summary Slides – September 2021
- ResponDER Business Requirements Document
- ResponDER Local Flexibility Market Design Document
- SVCE IRP Filing
- Presentation at the Distributed Energy Conference: Assessment and Valuation of VPP Resources – October 2020
Note: The work and analysis covered by this report were funded by SVCE through the Innovation Onramp Program. The report is not representative of SVCE’s perspectives and views. SVCE is sharing these findings and documents to help other agencies and organizations learn from the pilot program.
The energy data used in the report’s analysis is from Q4 2020.